Re: [htdig] Quick question

Subject: Re: [htdig] Quick question
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 12:07:44 PST

In the config file, are you setting the limit_urls_to attribute to match
the start_url attribute? Something like...

start_url: http://www.somesite1.com/stuff/ \
           http://www.somesite2.com/otherstuff/

limit_urls_to: http://www.somesite1.com/stuff/ \
               http://www.somesite2.com/otherstuff

This should cause htdig to only index pages that include either
http://www.somesite1.com/stuff/ or http://www.somesite2/otherstuff/ in
their full URL.

Jim

Glenn J. Rowe's bits of Sun, 5 Mar 2000 translated to: