[htdig] Server aliases

Subject: [htdig] Server aliases
From: Dan Rich (drich@employees.org)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 13:51:26 PST

Before I go digging into the htdig code, I figured I query the list to see
if anyone has already solved my problem.

I need a way to specify server aliases. We use CNAMEs for our internal
servers to allow them to be moved easily to different machines. However,
since some people occasionally use the actual hostname we end up with
duplicate records in the database. Has anyone found a workaround for
this?

--
Dan Rich <drich@employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/