Re: [htdig] Problems with the search results

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problems with the search results
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 17:41:26 PST

At 2:00 PM -0300 3/2/00, Silvio CÚsar Garani wrote:
> Then i type htmerge and htdig, but don┤t work.

I assume you mean you type htdig and then htmerge!

The first thing I'd check is to run htdig -vvv since this will give a
lot of debugging information including the HTTP responses that htdig
is getting back.

It's possible that this particular name cannot be reached from this
box. In this case, it would be a networking issue.