[htdig] problems with the "accent" patch

Subject: [htdig] problems with the "accent" patch
From: Eric.Doutreleau@int-evry.fr
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 02:56:57 PST

Hi

I m quite interested in the accent patch By Robert Marchand.

But i have problem to apply the patch to the 3.1.5 tree.

I had to apply it by hand. I reindex my base and add the accents
clause in the fuzzy line in the htdig.conf.

When i search my database i got far less answer than without the accent
patch.

I guess that the patch should have worked at least for one person :)

My question is this one
how do you apply the patch?

Thanks in advance for any help

Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T | Tel : +33 (0) 160764687
9 rue Charles Fourier | Fax : +33 (0) 160764321
91011 Evry France | email : Eric.Doutreleau@int-evry.fr