Re: [htdig] exclude-urls problem

Subject: Re: [htdig] exclude-urls problem
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:28:42 PST

At 9:55 PM -0600 3/1/00, Eric Crump wrote:
>Can anybody tell me whether something has changed with the exclude_urls
>procedure? or is there something else I need to do? I've gone through the
>docs but haven't come up with any clues. Much obliged for any advice!

There shouldn't have been, but of course the config file parsing was
changed in 3.1.5 so it's not impossible that a bug crept in.

For the config file you posted, I'd actually put all of those
exclude_url lines into a separate file--it saves typing all of those
"\" at the end of the lines.

I guess the first thing I'd check in that config file is that there
isn't whitespace at the end of the lines, after the \ characters. You
also had the last line ending in a \ but nothing after that. I
wouldn't suspect this to be a problem, but I'd remove it anyway.

Gilles made the config-related changes for 3.1.5 so he might have
some additional ideas.

Cheers,