Re: [htdig] htmerge doesn't find

Subject: Re: [htdig] htmerge doesn't find
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:13:23 PST

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, David Gonzalez Hernandez wrote:

> I did it: Now rundig find, but htmerge don't find it.
> what i must do?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Rundig should call htmerge itself.

If you mean that when you call htmerge on the command-line, it complains,
that's because you haven't set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable for that
shell. On Solaris machines, I always set my .bashrc (or whatever) to
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to something useful.