Re:[htdig] parsing PDF with NT

Subject: Re:[htdig] parsing PDF with NT
From: Stéphane Baudet (
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:07:36 PST

Well thanks for your reply. I upgraded to 3.1.5, but I still have problems
parsing PDF files. I found that the temporary files retrieved by HtDig are a
little bigger than the original PDF files. I managed to keep it and tried to
open it with Acrobat reader. And actually, pages remain blank, so the file
should be corrupted.
For example, I have a PDF which size is 90076 bytes and HtDig retrieves a
temporary file in /tmp which size is 90386 bytes !!
Any idea ?

Stephane Baudet.