[htdig] htmerge doesn't find libz.so

Subject: [htdig] htmerge doesn't find libz.so
From: David Gonzalez Hernandez (davgon@cedetel.tel.uva.es)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 04:08:10 PST

        I just installed htdig 3.1.4 and had the following problem:

The program htmerge failed because couldn't find libz.so. I'm running Apache
under Solaris and when I run rundig happen the same but I resolved with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the script:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

 I have included LD_LIBRARY_PATH" to Apache's httpd.conf file, but htmerge
don't find libz.so.

        what i do? thanks