[htdig] Removing language suffixes from URLs

Subject: [htdig] Removing language suffixes from URLs
From: peter karlsson (peter@softwolves.pp.se)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 11:36:47 PST

I am using Apache's support for Accept-Language have several pages with the
same content, but in different language, from which Apache selects
automatically. These page are called like:

   dir/index.sv.html
   dir/index.en.html
   dir/index.de.html

or

   dir2/page.html.sv
   dir2/page.html.en
   dir2/page.html.de

But their "official" URLs are

   dir/
   dir2/page (or dir2/page.html)

Now, I want htdig to index all language variants (which is done by me having
links to the other variants on each page) while only showing the
"language-netural" URL. Can I make it skip only part of the page name?
Something like remove_default_doc, but not quite.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/