Re: [htdig] Setting up virtual hosts

Subject: Re: [htdig] Setting up virtual hosts
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 21:31:53 PST

At 4:05 AM +0100 2/29/00, Holger van Koll wrote:
>But how can I tell htsearch which db-file to use?
>It always tries to use '/usr/local/htdig/db/db.words.db' .

You can specify the config file to use (and hence the database) in
the config field of the search form.

>OT, but maybe someone knows: How can I tell apache not to log
>(htdig-)request from localhost ?

Well you can always have a small script or program act as a filter
and use the log-to-a-pile directives. But there isn't any set way.

On the other hand, if you're indexing on the same box as the server,
you'll probably want to look at the local_urls attribute:
<http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#local_urls>

Cheers,