[htdig] Setting up virtual hosts

Subject: [htdig] Setting up virtual hosts
From: Holger van Koll (holger@vankoll.de)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 19:05:24 PST

Hello,

I try to use htdig for indexing several virtual domains, all located on the
same server.

One domain belongs to one user, f.e. www.dom1.de to user1.
htdig and htmerge work fine so far, I can create a db for every user/domain.

But how can I tell htsearch which db-file to use?
It always tries to use '/usr/local/htdig/db/db.words.db' .

OT, but maybe someone knows: How can I tell apache not to log
(htdig-)request from localhost ?