Re: [htdig] Re: accents mapping

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: accents mapping
From: Robert Marchand (robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 13:40:58 PST

Hi,

   I just finished my "accents" fuzzy class. I don't think I'll go
further at this point. It's only for french because the translation table
is hardcoded but it would be pretty easy to make it file-based I suppose.

Now that I have done it, I must agree with you: It is better this way than
to go the "case" way if only because it is easier to migrate from one
release to the other :-)! It is also easy to activate or deactivate
on a 'per search" basis with the new build_select_list parameter.

So thanks again for your support you and Geoff.

My patches for release 3.1.5 are included at the end of the post. I have
not updated the documentation for now.

-------
Robert Marchand tél: 343-6111 poste 5210
DiTER-SDI e-mail: marchanr@diter.umontreal.ca
Université de Montréal Montréal, Canada