[htdig] From a beginner (I hope this is the mailinglist)

From: Moritz Esser (Moritz.Esser@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 12:30:12 PST

Hi all!

I think this message was posted several times ago, but my english isn't
that good, so I can't find anything on the webpage. (Sorry guys, but it's just
my english! Not your webpage)

Okay! Here's my question:

I've got a german SuSE Linux 6.3 with the 2.2.13 kernel. I've installed a
apache web-server (Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) (SuSE/Linux)) and the ht://Dig 3.1.5.

So my problem isn't the installation itself. "configure" "make" and "make
install" work perfectly, but my apache is installed at the folder /opt/www!
It's not my fault, it's SuSE. But I don't want to reinstall it all. I
changed the "CONFIG"file but it doesn't work.
My apache-folder is "/usr/local/httpd". Within this folder are the
"htdocs" and the "cgi-bin" directory.
How do I have to install and configure ht://Dig to use it? (worse sentence
;-) )

With greetings from germany

Moritz Esser
  Cologne