Re: [htdig] Need help

Subject: Re: [htdig] Need help
From: Chad Phillips (gphillip@aafp.org)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 08:28:53 PST

Could you just use one database but use the restrict parameter when calling htsearch?
Web Sites to Search: <select name=restrict value>
<option value="http://www.website1.com">Web site 1
<option value="http://www.website2.com">Web site 2

chad

>>> "Martin" <martinlemasson@megadyne.fr> 02/28/00 09:16AM >>>
Dear guys,

I was wondering how was it possible to use two different htdig databases
on the same computer....

I have this site i already used with HtDig and now there is a new one,
hosted on the same machine, who needs to be htDigged. But in the
htdig.conf i dont see any quote saying : if htdig is executed from that
URL, use that htdig database, something like that .....

I'd be very grateful if you could help me caus i said my boss Htdig was
the bomb, and it is, but i have to proove him again htdig is even better
that what he thought.

Thanx

Martin.