Re: [htdig] Need help

Subject: Re: [htdig] Need help
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 08:21:13 PST

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Martin wrote:

> I was wondering how was it possible to use two different htdig databases
> on the same computer....

Sure. Some people have many.

> I have this site i already used with HtDig and now there is a new one,
> hosted on the same machine, who needs to be htDigged. But in the
> htdig.conf i dont see any quote saying : if htdig is executed from that
> URL, use that htdig database, something like that .....

No, there isn't anything like that. But why limit yourself to one config
file? See, e.g. <http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q4.4>

You may also want to look at the multidig scripts in config/ or the new
ConfigDig system <http://configdig.sourceforge.net/>, both of which help
organize multiple databases.