[htdig] Need help

Subject: [htdig] Need help
From: Martin (martinlemasson@megadyne.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 07:16:53 PST

Dear guys,

I was wondering how was it possible to use two different htdig databases
on the same computer....

I have this site i already used with HtDig and now there is a new one,
hosted on the same machine, who needs to be htDigged. But in the
htdig.conf i dont see any quote saying : if htdig is executed from that
URL, use that htdig database, something like that .....

I'd be very grateful if you could help me caus i said my boss Htdig was
the bomb, and it is, but i have to proove him again htdig is even better
that what he thought.

Thanx

Martin.