Re: [htdig] Make install problems

Subject: Re: [htdig] Make install problems
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 11:01:53 PST

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, peter karlsson wrote:

> I see this with htdig 3.1.5 (and if I remember right, with earlier versions
> as well):

I don't know why your installed version of install (no pun intended)
doesn't work, but you can edit the Makefile and change the INSTALL
variable to point to the full patch of the install-sh script that comes in
the distribution. Unfortunately you'll need to do this in the makefiles
for the individual programs too (i.e. htdig/Makefile, htfuzzy/Makefile
...)