Re: [htdig] CONFIG file in 3.2.0b?

Subject: Re: [htdig] CONFIG file in 3.2.0b?
From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 15:05:36 PST

Ok, I see. I was taking a look at 3.1.4 and I noticed that configure
does have options where you can see certain installation directories,
but not all of them. If I understand correctly, you have to edit some
of these configurations by editing the CONFIG file. Then you do your
make.

In 3.2.0b1 you can specify all your options with
./configure --prefix=/usr \
--exec-prefix=/usr/bin \
etc.
etc

Question:

Is there a way you can save this configuration so if you go to build it again,
you can just use a text file that you saved away earlier? I imagine this
is an autoconf question, but is there a way?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/