[htdig] Change in Query format for htdig-3.2.0b1?

Subject: [htdig] Change in Query format for htdig-3.2.0b1?
From: Jeff Hill (jhill@hronline.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 11:56:53 PST

Trying to test htdig-3.2.0b1, I can successfully search from the command
line in an interactive format (type "htsearch" and respond to the
prompts), but I'm unable to issue a string to htsearch (as my php
wrapper does). Has something in the query format changed?

When I try from my php3 script, I get "htsearch detected an error.
Please report this to the webmaster of this site by sending an e-mail

I've tried just doing a command lines like:

But this gives a 'no-match' page back.

I've enclosed a snippet of my php code below just in case it would be of
any help.

Thanks for any suggestions and thanks for 3.2.0b1 -- I really need the
additional capabilities.

Jeff Hill

$words = EscapeShellCmd(UrlEncode($search));
$config = "myconfigfile";
$format = "hro%2Dhro";
$query =

$command="/usr/local/apache/htdocs/search/cgi/htsearch \"$query\"";