Re: [htdig] Not indexing a word

Subject: Re: [htdig] Not indexing a word
From: David Robley (huntsman@www.nisu.flinders.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 16:09:11 PST

On 21 Feb, Julian Morrison wrote:
> I'm getting a "no results" response searching a site for "BG" which is
> very common there; does anyone know how to add a word to those
> considered worth indexing? Thanks.

You probably need to change minimum_word_length in your configuration to
something other than the default of 3. See the docs for caveats on using
a value less that 3, and remember that you need to redig after changing
the value.

Cheers

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/