[htdig] AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

Subject: [htdig] AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More
From: hifiber7@compuserve.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 00:50:17 PST

Message sent by: Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple
Shade, New Jersey, 08052,
1-800-810-4330. This list will NOT be sold. All addresses
are automatically added to our remove list.

Hello. My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics. We do
screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?
Kuppler Graphics would like to
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and
promotional items such as imprinted
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or
any fundraising activity
(church, school, business etc.) We also can provide you with
quality embroidery.

We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

All work is done at this location. No middle man. Our prices
are great!

Click reply to email us or call 1-800-810-4330 for more info

Bill
Kuppler Graphics