[htdig] indexing links from java param tags

Subject: [htdig] indexing links from java param tags
From: Jerry Preeper (preeper@cts.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 03:29:48 PST

Here is something I just noticed and couldn't find an answer to. If links
to other pages are included in the paramater tags of a java applet, they
don't seem to get index by htdig when using the local_urls directive (I
haven't tried going through http to index the site). Has anyone else run
into this and if so, is there a simple workaround or am I stuck with those
pages just not getting index and needing to put text links somewhere in
addition to the java links.
Jerry