[htdig] plain text output

Subject: [htdig] plain text output
From: Mikhail Teterin (mi@video-collage.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:48:56 PST

I'd like to use the ht://Dig's powerful syntax and databases to simply
get a list of files (or URLs) for further processing -- no HTML

I suppose, I can hack htsearch to not call Display methods, but call
something of my own. This is a bit troublesome -- I wonder if anyone has
already done such a thing, or if I can use some other searching
software? Glimpse would be good, but its syntax is not what my users are
accustomed to...

Thanks in advance for any hints. Yours,