Re: [htdig] Configuring the path for icons used by htsearch

Subject: Re: [htdig] Configuring the path for icons used by htsearch
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 09:05:27 PST

I see your result document looks for the images in /htdig/, so my question is did you set up an alias in your server configuration? I run Apache and set 'Alias /htdig/ /opt/www/htdocs/' in the config.
I don't know if this is the best solution but it works for me.

>>> "P.M.van.Leusen" <P.M.van.Leusen@let.rug.nl> 02/16/00 10:46AM >>>
Hi,

With help from this list I've managed to get htdig running (currently testing at
www.european-archaeology.org/search.html), so thank you! The one thing which
isn't yet working is getting long.html and short.html to use the correct path to
the icons directory. Can anyone tell me where I should set this path?

Martijn van Leusen