[htdig] DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/common/synonyms.db: Permission denied

Subject: [htdig] DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/common/synonyms.db: Permission denied
From: Fates (fateswarning@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 19:56:39 PST

I install the rpm for htdig.

When I ran rundig I received an error about DB2 problem

When I try and search I get the error:
htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/var/lib/htdig/db/db.words.db'

The apache error log says:
Did you run htmerge?
DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/common/synonyms.db: Permission denied
DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/common/word2root.db: Permission denied