[htdig] htdig 3.1.4 and 3.2.0b1 on Cobalt MIPS-based RAQ2 computer

Subject: [htdig] htdig 3.1.4 and 3.2.0b1 on Cobalt MIPS-based RAQ2 computer
From: Rodger Zeisler (rzeisler@infoserver.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 10:04:21 PST

I have been using htdig for about a year on at Intel-based BSDI Unix
computer. It works great.

I just got a Cobalt http://www.cobalt.com/ MIPS-based RAQ2 computer. It is
running version 2.0.X version of Linux. I installed htdig 3.1.4 and when I
run htdig from the command line I get a segmentation fault. When I run it
with the -s -vvv, I get no additional messages, it just segs. When I run
'gdb htdig core' I get a gdb not found (It's not on this box).

I tried the same thing with 3.2.0b1 and also got a seg.

Rodger Zeisler
rzeisler@infoserver.com