[htdig] ConfigDig V. 1.0 Released

Subject: [htdig] ConfigDig V. 1.0 Released
From: James Tillman (jtillman@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:12:13 PST

Hi all, I've just released version 1.0 of ConfigDig, a set of perl objects and
a CGI interface for managing ht://Dig configurations.

You can download it from the ConfigDig web site on SourceForge:

http://configdig.sourceforge.net/

I've worked very hard to make the API extensible yet easy to use. Please
download it and give it a try. Please check the README file for the
prerequisite programs and perl modules as well as installation help. Those of
you familiar with Perl CPAN installs should be in familiar waters.

Comments and problems can be sent to me, or better yet, reported via the bugs
interface on the ConfigDig development page on SourceForge.

--
Jamie Tillman
jtillman@bigfoot.com