[htdig] my database is too big

Subject: [htdig] my database is too big
From: Chris (chris2d@unm.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 12:55:12 PST

I need a suggestion on how to handle this problem. My db.words.db file
reached 2147368960 and started having write errors. I am assuming that
this is due to the fact that it is on a ext2 filesystem. Is this a good
assumption? How can I solve this problem? Should I go to a different
FS? Can I keep multiple databases that are all searched as though they
were one?
        Thanks,
        Chris