Re: [htdig] ANNOUNCE: New PHP class to simplify the interface withHt:/Dig

Subject: Re: [htdig] ANNOUNCE: New PHP class to simplify the interface withHt:/Dig
From: Manuel Lemos (mlemos@acm.org)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 11:01:57 PST

Hello Jesse,

On 11-Feb-00 06:36:58, you wrote:

>I would be if I didn't have to login, because I don't like these
>sort of things.......

All you need to do to login is to subscribe to the site. The subscription
is a free service.

If you wonder why you need to subscribe, read here to let you know:

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html?login=1&why=1

If you are concerned about the privacy of your subscription data: read
here to learn about it:

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html?login=1&privacy=1

If you have further questions or suggestions to make, just mail me back.

>On 11 Feb 2000, Manuel Lemos wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> For those that are interested in using Ht:/Dig as search engine from PHP,
>> I have released a new class of PHP objects for that purpose.
>>
>> This class is meant to interface with the Ht:/Dig programs to be able to
>> index and search Web pages from PHP. It features:

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Web Programming Components using PHP Classes.
Look at: mlemos@acm.org">http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/?user=mlemos@acm.org

--
E-mail: mlemos@acm.org
PGP key: http://www.mlemos.e-na.net/ManuelLemos.pgp