Re: [htdig] Star bug

Subject: Re: [htdig] Star bug
From: Doug Barton (DougB@simplenet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 17:32:08 PST

"Bernard T. Higonnet" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that if one turns off star ratings for retrieved items
> with "use_star_image: no" you still get the line "Documents 1 - 2 of 2
> matches. More [star]'s indicate a better match."

        I'm not sure this is a bug. Once you start down the road of customizing
the appearance of your output, these are the kinds of things that come
up. Although it would be possible to make that word a variable in the
template that gets replaced, I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.
If you turn off the star image feature, what would you like the word to
default to?

only speaking for myself,

Doug