[htdig] Fwd: ConfigDig alpha release: ht://Dig Admin Tool

Subject: [htdig] Fwd: ConfigDig alpha release: ht://Dig Admin Tool
From: James Tillman (jtillman@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 12:05:50 PST

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Subject: ConfigDig alpha release: ht://Dig Admin Tool
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:08:19 -0500
From: James Tillman <jtillman@bigfoot.com>

I'm making an alpha release of the ConfigDig system I've been working
on over at SourceForge.net. ConfigDig is a web-based admin tool for
ht://Dig, although it's highly programmable outside of a web environment.
It's not quite ready to be called beta yet, since there's still some
documenting to do, and scheduled digs aren't really working yet. But I wanted
to give everyone a chance to see what's in store. I'm also trying to get a demo
working on the SourceForge site, but they seem to be lacking some Perl modules
I need.

To get the alpha distribution, go to the ConfigDig main page at:

http://configdig.sourceforge.net/

There's a link from that page to the tar.gz file.

I'm sure there's plenty of bugs and problems to discover, even in the
installation process itself. Please sign up on the configdig-dev mailing list
(linked from the ConfigDig info page mentioned above) if you want to post
suggestions and such, so everyone can see what's going. You can also report
bugs through the SourceForge interface on the ConfigDig development page.

Hope you find it useful!

--
Jamie Tillman
jtillman@bigfoot.com