[htdig] rundig problem after changing htconfig

Subject: [htdig] rundig problem after changing htconfig
From: Fates (fateswarning@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 06:05:10 PST

I just tried to run rundig -vvv -u username:password
It runs for a while then I get the htmerge usage options and rundig
quits. The first time I ran this it worked except I ran out of space so
I changed the htconfig file to point to a dos drive that has over a gig
of free space. I also added another

exclude_urls /mydirectory/

to the config file.

Here is what I got when rundig quit:

htmerge: invalid option -- u

A tag: pos = 2, position = ="yngwiepic.jpg">
href: http://24.1.15.43/php/joesauto/pics/yngwiepic.jpg (yngwiepic.jpg)

   Rejected: Extension is invalid!
url rejected: (level 1)http://24.1.15.43/php/joesauto/pics/yngwiepic.jpg

 size = 694
pick: 24.1.15.43, # servers = 1
usage: htmerge [-v][-d][-w][-c configfile][-m merge_configfile]
This program is part of ht://Dig 3.1.4

 -v Verbose mode. This increases the verbosity of the
  program. Using more than 2 is probably only useful
  for debugging purposes. The default verbose mode
  gives a progress on what it is doing and where it is.

 -d Do NOT merge the document database.

 -w Do NOT merge the word database.

 -m merge_configfile
  Merge the databases specified into the databases specified
  by -c or the default.

 -c configfile
  Use the specified configuration file instead on the
  default.

 -a Use alternate work files.
  Tells htmerge to append .work to database files causing
  a second copy of the database to be built. This allows
  original files to be used by htsearch during the indexing
  run.

usage: htnotify [-c configfile][-b db_base]
This program is part of ht://Dig 3.1.4

There can be any number or words.
 -c configfile
  Use the specified configuration file instead of the default.

 -b db_base
  Set the base path of the document database.
 -v
  Increase the verbose level by one.
usage: htfuzzy [-c configfile][-v] algorithm ...
This program is part of ht://Dig 3.1.4

Supported algorithms:
 soundex
 metaphone