Re: [htdig] About Sherlock plug-in for Macintosh...

Subject: Re: [htdig] About Sherlock plug-in for Macintosh...
From: Rzepa, Henry (h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 04:36:51 PST

>Hello !
>
>I'd like to finalise a sherlock plug-in on our Website. For the moment the
>search page is on http://www.mosx.net/cgi-bin/htsearch
>
>(try with keyword test) but there is a problem with my follow plug-in
>source:
>
>I suppose that the problem is on input name, but I don't understand it well

I have made lots of Sherlock plugins based on htdig.

It is useful to create special output templates to mark things up.

Thus our htdig produces output of the type.

<!-- LIST -->
<dl>
<!-- The below is to make Sherlock Work-->
<!-- ITEM -->
<dt>
... <!-- SCORE -->100<!-- /SCORE -->

We have a "scholarly article" on all of this, but at the moment its undergoing
clearance by our sponsors, so I cannot show it to the list!

Henry Rzepa. +44 (0)20 7594 5774 (Office) +44 (0)20 7594 5804 (Fax)
Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY, UK.
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/