[htdig] unable to do boolean search for "not searchterm"

Subject: [htdig] unable to do boolean search for "not searchterm"
From: Bernard T. Higonnet (higonnet@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 00:44:08 PST

Hello,

I am unable to do a boolean search the definition of which is "not
searchterm"

It seems to me this is a perfectly reasonable request.

Am I alone in this? (or can such a search be effected somehow?)

--
Bernard T. Higonnet
Belmont MA 02478-2836 USA

Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty -- a beauty cold and austere, like that of a sculpture. Bertrand Russell (1872 -1970), Mysticism and Logic (1918)