[htdig] Status?

Subject: [htdig] Status?
From: Chris (chris2d@unm.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 08:37:31 PST

I've been runing a dig on several sites, and I'd like to know a few things
that I havn't been able to find in the archives or the FAQ, so here we go:

1) How can I tell what the status of the dig is besides the console
messages in verbose mode?

2) Is it bad if the db.docdb.work has been accessed recently (always
within the last minute), but the size has not changed in days?

I recently got the following error where XXXX is the number of some page:
DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/db/db.docdb.work: page XXXX doesn't
exist

I am worried that although the htdig and htmerge programs are taking
processor time (about 48% each), that due to this error, nothing will ever
be produced. What causes this error? How can I fix it? What do I do
now? Do I kill the processes, erase the DB and start over?(I didn't have
-l enabled when I started it) Is the DB going to be corrupt?
        Thanks!
        Chris Davis