Re: [htdig] Multiple database

Subject: Re: [htdig] Multiple database
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 10:47:31 PST

According to Rajendra Inamdar:
> Gilles Detillieux wrote:
> > According to Geoff Hutchison:
> > >
> > > Not at the moment, though this is obviously an oft-requested feature.
> >
> > Rajendra Inamdar <inamdar@beasys.com> wrote a couple months ago that he
> > was going to work on this feature, but we haven't heard back from him
> > since. He was also going to work on NNTP support. Any progress on
> > this, Raj?
> >

> I had made a patch but did not submit it, since it was based on 3.1.3
> code base. I will make a new one based on 3.2.x by next week which
> will support multiple databases.

Wonderful! That will allow your new patch to be included in 3.2.0b2,
which probably won't be that far away, once 3.2.0b1 is out and the
reports from users come in.

Could you still post your 3.1.3 patch? That way, it'll make its way
into Joe's patch archive, and it'll probably apply to 3.1.4 without
too much difficulty, for any users who want to implement this on the
current releases.

Thanks!