[htdig] Irrelevant sites visited by htdig when including site list in config

Subject: [htdig] Irrelevant sites visited by htdig when including site list in config
From: Paul Cauberg (paul@dream.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 03:17:09 PST

    Hi,

I''ve been trying to include a file which containts a list (1000) of sites which htdig
must visit. I''ve set limit-url to the same file (I've also tried setting it to $start_url),
in both cases for some reasons htdig starts visiting lots of other sites. When
I just put the 1000 sites in the config-file (which is a terrible job, because hardly
any editor support so many stuff on one line) everything does work fine. The relevant
part of my config-file looks like this:

start_url: `/home/limburg/sites.htdig`

limit_urls_to: `/home/limburg/sites.htdig`

Any help is appreciated,

Best regards
Paul Cauberg