[htdig] Multiple database

Subject: [htdig] Multiple database
From: Daniel Abercrombie (skyhigh@essaycrawler.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:40:59 PST

I've got database that searches multiple domains, about 11-12. I have
separate config files for each domain and dig them seperately, then I
merge them. This process is very slow, especially when i want to update
just one of the domains or add another domain. My question, is there a
way to be able to search all the databases but not have them merged?
Thanks for your help!

Dan