[htdig] Back from search results

Subject: [htdig] Back from search results
From: Kari Suomela (ftnx@karicobs.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 17:32:27 PST

I have the search working fine for all virtual domains on my server.
However, they all display the same result form, and cannot have a
"back-button" on the result form. How do I compile htdig so that there
will be a separate result form for each domain, or can it be set
somehow at runtime? I would also like to customize the result forms for
each site differently.