Re: [htdig] htsearch returning "document contains no data". (more info)

Subject: Re: [htdig] htsearch returning "document contains no data". (more info)
From: Mark Stosberg (mark@summersault.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 13:03:57 PST

Here's some more info relating to the below message. I ran htsearch from
the command line and got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks.

  -mark

<command line paste>
user@nollie cgi> ./htsearch.cgi -d -c /usr/local/htdig/conf/legalsk8.conf
Enter value for words: skate
tempWords: 'skate:0 '
Boolean: 'skate:0 '
initial: ''
Fuzzy on: skate
searchWords: '(:0 skate:0 |:0 skated:0 |:0 skating:0 |:0 skater:0 |:0
skates:0 |:0 skaters:0 ):0
'
LogicalWords: (skate or skated or skating or skater or skates or skaters)
Pattern: skate|skated|skating|skater|skates|skaters
Enter value for format:

user@nollie cgi>

</command line paste>