[htdig] htsearch returning "document contains no data".

Subject: [htdig] htsearch returning "document contains no data".
From: Mark Stosberg (mark@summersault.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 11:23:31 PST

Hello,

 I'm using htdig 3.1.3 and I'm having a curius problem getting it
working on a virtual domain. I work at at hosting company, and we have
the software installed and are using it on at least 2 or 3 virtual
domains at this point.
 I followed the instructions for setting it for additional domain, and
the process went without any apparent error. The files were in place,
the .db files were created and permissions appear to be correct.
 However, when I run htsearch.cgi through the test form, I get "document
contains no data" back from the browser, and there is nothing in the
error logs. So there doesn't appear to be an error, htsearch is just not
returning anything at all.
  I looked through the FAQ and some old mailing list posts and didn't
see this covered. Anyone have an idea of what caused this or I might get
past it?
 Thanks,

  -mark

personal website < Summersault Website Design
   http://mark.stosberg.com/ > http://www.summersault.com/