[htdig] indexing mhonarc archives

Subject: [htdig] indexing mhonarc archives
From: Markus Mohr (markus@nef.wh.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 15:14:25 PST

Hi!

Another question! :)

I´m indexing a ca. 100MB ´mhonarcisized´ mailing list archive. Problem
here is, that this is heavily interlinked. There is a thread index and a
And the messages themselves link back to the indexes...

I would have to set max_hops to around 500 to reach every document, but
then I would also descend 500 levels on every page.

Is there any way around that?

ciao
marksu