[htdig] ConfigDig Web Site

Subject: [htdig] ConfigDig Web Site
From: Tillman, James (JamesTillman@fdle.state.fl.us)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:19:13 PST

I've been working on a perl/CGI configuration utility for ht://Dig called
ConfigDig. I posted a message a few weeks ago about it, but haven't
received much in the way of comment, probably due to the large amount of
activity related to the new ht://Dig release preparations. I've created a
web page to help explain what ConfigDig aims to do, and what stage it's at
right now. If you're interested in seeing it, you can find it at:

For those of you not already familiar with SourceForge, it's a free hosting
service for Open Source projects, of which ConfigDig is one (it's GPLed, as

I want ConfigDig to meet your needs. Please forward comments to my
SourceForge address: jtillman@users.sourceforge.net