[htdig] Bug in 3.1.4

Subject: [htdig] Bug in 3.1.4
From: D.J.Adams@soton.ac.uk
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 08:31:54 PST

I'm testing htdig 3.1.4 in preparation to upgrading from version 3.1.2.

It looks good, but a bug I reported to this list months ago is still
there. No one commented on at the time, so I guess it got overlooked.

A match-all search for "the problem", for example, works as expected:
"the" is a bad word, and pages containing "problem" are found. However,
a search for "The problem" or "THE problem" finds nothing.

I can't believe I'm the only one seeing this.

--

David J Adams
<D.J.Adams@soton.ac.uk>