Re: [htdig] Error compiling

Subject: Re: [htdig] Error compiling
From: tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 15:19:37 PST

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> The development snapshots are very different from the 3.1.x releases and
> they are still a bit volatile. Since they're made at a specific point in
> time, there's no guarantee that they'll even compile. It says as much in
> the README.snapshots.

Yeah, I debated whether or not I should've even posted that message
because of how vague it was. I hope I didn't come off like I was
complaining about anything. :-)

> We will shortly be releasing 3.2.0b1 and then we obviously care a great
> deal if there are compilation problems or unaligned accesses.

When you release it I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
LAN Technician     Consortium Library             (907) 786-6050 fax