Re: [htdig] 3.2 release date?

Subject: Re: [htdig] 3.2 release date?
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 12:53:13 PST

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Frances Santiago wrote:

> Thanks for answering my question about phrase and proximity searching. I
> was wondering if there is a target release date for the 3.2 version of
> ht://Dig?

Yes and no. There is a target date for the first beta, 3.2.0b1, of the
first week of February. This version will likely be a bit rough--we don't
have everything we want in it and it has not been performance optimized
much. (I won't mention that there could be bugs.)

There is no set release date for 3.2.0. This depends on how many beta
releases we need to have. :-)