Re: [htdig] Can htdig be told not to index file names?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Can htdig be told not to index file names?
From: Bernard T. Higonnet (higonnet@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 10:39:10 PST

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Bernard T. Higonnet wrote:
>
> > I have looked through the configuration variables file and didn't find
> > anything which would turn off the indexing of file names.
>
> I'm quite confused by what you mean here.

Not without reason!

I was under the mistaken impression that htdig was indexing file names.
Your incomprehension caused me look a little harder at what I was doing,
and I came to realize that I have html files which have as their
<TITLE>title</TITLE> their own file name...

Sorry for the dumb question.

--
Bernard T. Higonnet
4 Payson Terrace

Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty -- a beauty cold and austere, like that of a sculpture. Bertrand Russell (1872 -1970), Mysticism and Logic (1918)