Re: [htdig] french accents

Subject: Re: [htdig] french accents
From: Eric Litot (litot@univ-tln.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 07:13:33 PST

The fr_FR.ISO8859-1 file I'm interested in relally exists and is currently located
in the /usr/lib/nls/loc directory.
How could I test the C library ability ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Eric

--
Eric Litot - Ingénieur de Recherche en Informatique
IUT de Toulon - B.P. 132 - 83957 La Garde Cedex - FRANCE