Re: [htdig] french accents

Subject: Re: [htdig] french accents
From: Eric Litot (litot@univ-tln.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 05:02:06 PST

Thanks for this accurate response.

So since I'm not very fond of the configuration aspects of the server on
which I want to set-up the htdig package, what would be the best way where I
could investigate ? The trouble is that at the moment, I can't answer to my
users about the availability of the search engine.

Eric

--
Eric Litot - Ingénieur de Recherche en Informatique
IUT de Toulon - B.P. 132 - 83957 La Garde Cedex - FRANCE