Re: [htdig] report by mod date, not keywords?

Subject: Re: [htdig] report by mod date, not keywords?
From: Rob Zimmerman (rob@readysite.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 03:58:37 PST

Ultimately after I get all the bugs worked out I plan to use the tab deliminated
file produced by Links Manager ( a yahoo type links addition pacakage) to be
my $start_url file. Links manager has all the usual features like new and rate
it and such. I then plan to replace the search form on links manager with
htsearch form input. Dont know if that is what you are looking for. here is the
address to Links Manager ( I have no affiliation to them):
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/links/index.htm

Rob

--

================================= Robert Zimmerman [rob@readysite.net] IT Manager ReadySite LLC http://readysite.net Ph:888-356-2992 fax:603-356-6990